02/11/2015

Up in the mountains

Oh dear. Those of you who follow me on Instagram know why I had to stop posting; my computer maxed out as I had 63 000 pictures that needed moving to an external hard drive. I've managed to do about 9000 of them, so I can do the basics on the computer now, but it's one hell of a task. All the pictures need to be put in new folders as well as edited, which is why it's going to take me a loooong time. And, you know, the fact that it's really BORING. But I only have myself to blame, and maybe I will finally learn that procrastinating can only be a bad thing.

Anyways... Where were we? Oh yeah, LA. This summer. We only managed to get out of LA a couple of times, and one of those times we headed out to Joshua Tree, and stopped at Mount San Jacinto on the way (near Palm Springs). I'm so glad we did. At 8500 ft above sea level it was a nice respite from the desert heat, and me and the boys (including our friend J), had a lovely walk at the top of the mountain, checking out the various views. It was stunning. Next time we head out to LA we're making sure we'll explore the surrounding national parks, and spend more time in nature. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.