02/06/2014

Parting shot

And so, we've come to the last picture from our weekend away. This was actually the last picture I took. E on the left is my hubby's 13-year old god daughter; we've known her from day one and have seen her grow up, and she's now turning into a young woman. She's already taller than me, and I'm 5'7"! To fast forward in time and think that Oomoo is going to be a teenager one day is unfathomable. In fact, it doesn't feel like it was that long ago I was a teenager. But it is. Time goes by so fast and one day I'll have a 13-year old too. I sure hope we have some great summers along the way.

1 comment:

  1. My son will be 16 next week, my daughter will be 3 next month and I'll be 40 next year. It seems like just a few days ago when my son was just a little boy like yours... Sometimes I think it's just a mistake ! Your picture is very nice ... L'adolescence...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.