13/03/2013

Outtakes XVII


Had a clean-up at my desktop the other night, and as per usual I found some folders of pictures that I had gathered to post here, but never got round to. These are all from last year.

I don't know about you, but this week has not been a stellar one... The boys are both ill, spring has sprung off somewhere else and news (supposedly good) aren't forthcoming about our new house. This clip with the coolest 6-year old girl ever is lifting my spirits no end though (via DosFamily). As are these breakdancing teenagers.

Come on March, I'm counting on you to be good!

2 comments:

  1. I remember the first picture from my last visit... that garden look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the shadow. I hope your boys are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.