30/09/2008

It's here!





I was all over the place mentally yesterday and as a result I had completely forgotten to take any pictures. In the evening I went to pick up the hubby from the train station and when we got back he opened a package that had arrived for him in the morning. "Your blog is saved!!" he said. "What do you mean?" was my reply. And then he pulled this book out. I was jumping and whooping on the spot, we ordered the book back in March and I had completely forgotten about it. Here's a peek inside and here's the footage of it in full action again. You can also get it from here. It's called ABC 3D and it's by Marion Bataille, now go get it!

13 comments:

  1. wow! så fin! jag får ett starkt behov av att få bläddra i den:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet that your man worries about your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative!this book is great.
    Thanks famapa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. vilken cliffhanger det lät som, denna foto-tomma dag och så ba: BA-DAA! haha, vilket upphämt - och med råge! boken = görsafin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh funny, i just spotted this book today in a children's bookshop. i wanted to see the inside but it was wrapped and couldnt..looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Famapa. I just discovered your blog - via Camilla Engman's. I love your photos. I'll be back to visit often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. den är så finfin!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this book - I posted the youtube video about it a while back and watched it so many times. I may have to go and buy it now - thanks for the heads up!

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Na vad tuff! den ser helt jatterolig ut!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dont know if you have seen this...your book alive;
    http://ytlig.se/?p=422#comment-15330
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.